AISAT ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
AISAT welcomes junior high school completers, senior high school graduates, college transferees, and second undergraduate degree applicants.
Please read and understand all the policies and procedures stated below.
AISAT introduces this admission policy to make application procedure updated, accessible, and convenient to students.
Due to the emergence of the New Normal, changes in our enrollment procedure was necessary. Choose which category you belong to and click the buttons at the bottom to view the steps.
Eligibility for Application
- To be eligible to apply, an applicant must be any one of the following:
- For Incoming Senior High School for AY 2020-2021
- Grade 10 Junior High School Student Completer of AY 2018-2019 or Candidate for Grade 10 Completion for SY 2019-2020
- For Incoming College Freshmen for AY 2020-2021
- A Grade 12 Senior High School Graduate for AY 2018-2019; or a Candidate for Graduation for AY 2019-2020
- A 4th Year High School student from a school in the Philippines who graduated prior to AY 2018-2019 and who has not taken any college course;
- Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test(PEPT), Alternative Learning System, or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFEA&E) Program following DEPED Regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/ tertiary level.
- For transferees
· Transferees are students who have enrolled or taken college, vocational or special training units in other colleges, universities or vocational schools. Even freshman applicants are considered transferees when they have officially enrolled in any degree or certificate program in any school after high school.
· Accreditation of units or subjects taken from the previous college or university will be determined by the respective AISAT Program Head upon acceptance to the program.
· The decision on the final status of the applicant is made by AISAT through the Dean of College.
· Application to the preferred program is subject to the availability of the program and slot per semester.