AISAT ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
AISAT welcomes junior high school completers, senior high school graduates, college transferees, and second undergraduate degree applicants.
Please read and understand all the policies and procedures stated below
AISAT introduces this admission policy to make application procedure updated, accessible, and convenient to students.
The admission procedure is a two-step process:
|STEP||PROCESS||DATES||DAY and TIME|
January to July 2019 (Subject to Available Slots)
Feb 9, 23
March 9, 23
8:00 AM to 12:00 NN
April 2, 4, 11, 16, 23, 25, 30
May 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28
Tuesdays or Thursdays
Eligibility for Application
- To be eligible to apply, an applicant must be any one of the following:
- For Incoming Senior High School for AY 2019-2020
- Grade 10 Junior High School Student Completer of AY 2017-2018 or Candidate for Grade 10 Completion for SY 2018-2019
- For Incoming College Freshmen for AY 2019-2020
- A Grade 12 Senior High School Graduate for AY 2017-2018; or a Candidate for Graduation for AY 2018-2019
- A 4th Year High School student from a school in the Philippines who graduated prior to AY 2017-2018 and who has not taken any college course;
- Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test(PEPT), Alternative Learning System, or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFEA&E) Program following DEPED Regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/ tertiary level.
- For transferees
· Transferees are students who have enrolled or taken college, vocational or special training units in other colleges, universities or vocational schools. Even freshman applicants are considered transferees when they have officially enrolled in any degree or certificate program in any school after high school.
· Accreditation of units or subjects taken from the previous college or university will be determined by the respective AISAT Program Head upon acceptance to the program.
· The decision on the final status of the applicant is made by AISAT through the Dean of College.
· Application to the preferred program is subject to the availability of the program and slot per semester.
Stage 1 : APPLICATION
The applicant will fill-out the Admissions Form, pay Entrance Exam Fee of P350.00, and secure the exam permit
Step 1 . Fill-out the Admissions Form
Complete the Admissions Form at the AISAT Admission Office or provide the needed information via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2. Payment of Fees
Pay the non-refundable Entrance Exam Fee of P350.00.
These are the two modes of payment
- Pay directly at the AISAT Cashier’s Office from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, lunch break 12:00 NN
Over the counter deposit at any Metrobank branches nationwide is also available for those who live outside Davao City. Account number and name will be provided upon request. A scanned copy of the deposit slip should be sent via email email@example.com at least ten (10) working days before the Exam Day.
Step 3. Exam Permit
- Secure the Exam Permit from the Admissions Office. Present your Original Receipt.
- For those who paid thru Metrobank, your Exam Permit will be emailed to you after sending a scanned copy of the Deposit Slip or you may claim it from the Guidance Office on the day of your exam.
Stage 2 : AISAT ENTRANCE EXAM DAY
Take the exam on the scheduled date, time, and venue as printed on the Exam Permit. All applicants must bring the Exam Permit and Student ID on the exam day. Guidelines and reminders stated on the test permit must be strictly followed.
Reminders: Late examinees will not be allowed to enter the exam room. Rescheduling Fee is P50.00.
Test result will be released by the Guidance Office four (4) working days after the exam schedule.
Stage 3 : ENROLMENT PROPER
Submit all the required documents stated on the Admission Form to the REGISTRAR’S OFFICE.
Important Things to Remember
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed
- Applications submitted late will not be considered
- Please complete the application process early in order to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.