AISAT'S ENROLLMENT POLICY FOR NEW AND OLD STUDENTS
ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!
RE: ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION FOR 2ND SEMESTER SY 2020-2021
Submission of pre-registration for 2nd semester is on November 23, 2020 until December 18, 2020. If you fail to participate in the pre-registration, you can still submit your on-line registration form after these dates and they will be processed on the following dates:
For 1st and 2nd year college students : December 28 to January 5, 2020
For 3rd and 4th year college students : January 6-7, 2021
Those who submit after their scheduled dates may result in delayed processing of enrollment. Late registration is from January 11-15, 2021. Late fee of P500 will apply.
Qualification for Enrollment:
- Submit all required credentials. Students who do not have their Graduation Diploma due to delays by their previous school are given an extension to file this and may still enroll.
- Clear all 1st semester account balances.
- Fill out the online registration form:
For OLD students : shorturl.at/cxyK7
For NEW students : shorturl.at/csuvB
- For AISAT old students, use your AISAT email address to register.
- Complete the form truthfully to ensure that your enrollment will be processed
- Attach the proof of payment of your down-payment of P5,000.00 on the registration form.
- The Notice of Registration serves as your proof of enrollment. However, in case you fail a pre-requisite subject, your enrollment will be dropped from the subject requiring the failed pre-requisite subject.
Classes for second semester will start on:
For Junior College : JANUARY 4, 2021
For College : JANUARY 11, 2021
Adding and dropping dates are: January 11-15, 2021.